The most reliable, up-to-date information about cancer is now available in Spanish! The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is pleased to announce the launch of our new Spanish Web site, Cancer.gov en español.
NCI, the Federal government’s premiere cancer research institute, is committed to reducing cancer health disparities by making cancer information readily available to underserved populations. The Web site features themes of prevention, detection, treatment, and survivorship.
Highlights of the Web site include:
- Information organized by types of cancer
- Myths and beliefs
- Support and resources in your community
- Dictionary of cancer terms
For information about these topics and more, visit http://www.cancer.gov/espanol Or call NCI’s Cancer Information Service at 1-800-4-CANCER (1-800-422-6237). Cancer information specialists answer calls in Spanish or English.
Spread the word! Here’s what you can do:
Link to our new Spanish Web site from your organization’s Web site (http://www.cancer.gov/espanol).
- Feature Cancer.gov en español in newsletters and listservs
- Promote Cancer.gov en español to organization members, community partners, and the public
- Share this important informational resource with colleagues, family, and friends
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about promotional materials available to your organization.
Visit us today!